Thursday, October 6, 2011

No Fall Feeling

Something must seriously be wrong with me. I just cannot get into the Fall spirit.

Maybe it is because its still in the high 90s here. Maybe it is because we have been so busy.

But today, I took a trip to one of my favorite stores....Hobby Lobby to purchase the prizes for Bunco, which I am hosting in a few weeks. Normally, the store makes me tingle...in a good way. But today, I just felt overwhelmed with all of the pumpkins and Christmas trees.

Every aisle had something seriously cute on it, but I didn't buy anything. I doubt I will even decorate my house for fall at all this year. Bah Humbug.

Where did my crafty groove go? If someone finds it, send it back!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I bet you'll get your crafty mojo back when we make the cake. :) And I'll be burning "Autumn Stroll" scentsy so that'll make it feel Autumny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you drink coffee? The Fall flavored coffees from Starbuck's always put me in the mood! Maybe you could take the scenic route home one day and look at all of the leaves changing!

    ReplyDelete