Sunday, October 16, 2011

Straight No Chaser weekend

My husband and I are big Straight No Chaser fans. If you have not heard of them....you should totally youtube them. What a fantastic group! Last year we purchased two of their Christmas albums on itunes and loved every second of it.

Several months ago, we saw that they were coming to Houston and so we bought tickets. Josh and I usually get out a couple times a year to spend the weekend just the two of us...and this was one of those weekends.

We left Saturday afternoon and checked in to the Four Seasons Hotel. Yes, the Four Seasons!!!

For a moment, I felt like a Real Housewife of Richwood....staying in a suite, eating at the fancy hotel restaurant, Quattro, and riding around in the hotel car...a BMW.

We enjoyed the concert and then visited The House of Blues for snacks and good music.

This morning we were able to drive down the street to visit my cousin's new baby, Caroline, and my husband's grandfather who is in the hospital.

Shame to have to come back to the reality of all the PTO stuff that still needs to get down in preparation of our school's festival in November. Boy, I will be so ready for it to be over! :) But it will be totally fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them too!! They will be in our town this Friday and I am thinking we may need to go!

    ReplyDelete