Friday, October 21, 2011

Princess cupcakes..LOL


This morning I had the pleasure of visiting my very good friend, Carmela in the hospital today after she gave birth to someone else's baby. That's right friends....she is a Baby Mama....a surrogate.

She is one of the coolest people I know for sure, and this just seals the deal. This past year, it has been amazing to watch the process of surrogacy through her.

And yesterday, a sweet baby girl was born and is ready to go home with her mom and dad.

So today, when I trekked to visit, I brought these....


I had star, flower, heart, and crown jimmies to put on top of these vanilla cupcakes along with those cool sparkly jewels :)

Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. And they were awesome!!! Don't forget the Patron! You brought me Patron too!! :D

    You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete