Monday, April 19, 2010

Day #10. Progress....

First day of my new diet with my friend. Since it is pretty obvious that what I was doing is not working at all, I jumped the bandwagon with Brandyn and officially started this diet. No, this is not a new way of life. This is a diet. To be honest, I just need the weight off. I don't really care how it comes off, it just needs to go away.

So far, so good. I ate Special K and skim milk for breakfast, and I made a chicken stir fry with fruit for lunch. Dinner will be steak, zucchini and squash, and fruit salad. My goal is to continue this for 6 weeks at least. This is it!

Addressing the list has been a very interesting experience for me. The surprising thing that I found out about myself, is that even though things are pretty busy, I really do want to learn more about a million different things. Hopefully I can continue to work on things and experience more in the months to come.

Today I worked on a little project. Caleb has a couple trophies and some medals that he won in various activities. Instead of just hanging his medals on his corkboard, I wanted to make them more artistic. Here is what I came up with...completely FREE



The two frames were gifted to me two Christmases ago. Had not found anything to do with them yet so they were sitting in a drawer just waiting for my inspiration. The matting is cardstock I have had forever, and then I kept the medal in place with double stick tape. Gives those medals just a little extra personality, I think.

LIST WATCH: I began reading today. Hopefully by tomorrow, this book will be complete. As a child, I read all the time, but now, I am lucky to read a food label.

No comments:

Post a Comment