Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day #11 Full steam ahead

Day #11 brought happiness this morning as I have been dieting for 4 days now. Yesterday was the first official day of following the food protocol and this morning my scale greeted me with a number that was 4.5 pounds less than on Saturday! Can you say motivation???!!!!

Now here are the deets: I did feel hungry yesterday. I feel less hungry today, and hopefully that will go away. My skin is starting to break out which is said to clear up around the 2nd week. Thank God! Today I have realized that I am a psychological eater. Somehow the need to snack all day long is very high for me. It is not true hunger.

But 4.5 pounds lost in 4 days is incredible. Hopefully when I get into a more comfortable weight range, I will feel confident posting some before and after pictures, as well as the daily weight reduction.

Anyway, on to THE LIST. Today is going to be very busy, so I will not have the time to address much on THE LIST. I was able to go purchase some knitting needles and yarn to get started on that this week. Unfortunately, I am only about 1/4 of the way through my book, and I am NOT a slow reader. I really need to step this up a bit, but when you have a 4 year old at home, a PTA meeting, school pickup, Kung Fu, cleaning out the car for tomorrow's field trip, and cooking dinner, that doesn't really leave much free time for reading or learning to knit today. But I have to blog anyway, due to #19.

By this evening, I could mark off #11, for one day, tell everyone like it is. I have definitely been telling my kids the sad truth, and while in a meeting today, I said some things that were true, but that people may not have wanted to hear. Sorry.

Let me just say that now knowing the basic stitches, I have realized that I don't have the patience for knitting. Most people say that it is calming and relaxing but it just made my fingers and neck hurt. So my goal was to learn to make something....and I made something....a bookmark. LOL!!! Don't think knitting is for me. Mark off #24, learn basic knitting and make something. Here is my poor excuse for a bookmark!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment